Thursday 28 January 2016

T-Zone Pore Strips

I recently brought some T-Zone face pore strips from Superdrug. The ones that I brought came in a pack of 6 and they are meant to 'Grab blackheads and spot causing bacteria and lifts them clean away.'




 



They are very easy to use as you just have to wet the part of your face in which you are putting the strips. You then take the whole strip off of the plastic, and place them on to the wet patch and press it on. Once you have done this you need to leave it on for about 10 minutes so that it can dry. You will be able to tell when they are ready to remove when they become stiff. You have to slowly remove the strips, starting at the edges. If I am being honest it did hurt a bit when I was removing it but it didn't hurt too much. I found that these didn't really work as it only took a couple blackheads off.

No comments:

Post a Comment